Android Application Fund
We need $1,000.00 to fund the making of an Android project designed to save lives and help fight Human Trafficking. The project works directly with www.slaveryreport.com/forum, in which a report is published detailing tips of a person who was either spotted as a victim of human trafficking or as an attacker.
This project involves the development of two applications:
This App is a simple Reporting application, designed solely for passer-byers to make reports and tips regarding a Human Trafficking incident.
This application is much more in-depth and is still in design mode. Here’s a direct paste off our facebook page which details the basics of what this app is designed to do:
Another App that is on the horizon that hasn’t begun development yet is a “Live Reporting” app. This application will allow a person who is being kidnapped to make a live report of the actual kidnapping AS IT IS HAPPENING. This application will have the following features:
- It will upload contact information from the person’s phone.
- It will upload GPS information of the phone’s current location.
- It will make a post in the thread of the Live Report every 30 seconds with an update of information, such as GPS movement.
- It will allow the upload of audio/video/image.
- It will allow a call to be made from the phone to 911, which will play an inaudible (inaudible so that the attacker can’t hear the call, but the message still gets to the 911 operator) message which will detail the contact information and gps location and state that this is a kidnapping in progress. It will then inform the 911 operator that it will stay silent and remain on the call so that the 911 operator can hear what’s going on the in the background.
- It will, in the case that a phone signal is not reached, continuously store information until the phone can find a signal, and then will upload the information automatically.
- If it detects battery power is below 50%, it will decrease update times from 30 seconds to every 30 minutes.
This application is a serious application and is meant only for emergencies and in the case of an actual real event. This application is not designed nor will ever be designed or is intended to be used for playful purposes. We are not held accountable for mischievious and/or illegal use of this application or misuse.
This application, it’s ideas, and its development are under the copyright of http://www.slaveryreport.com/
. No permissions given to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Don’t know what Human Trafficking is? Please take a moment to read this vital information:
If you are able to support our cause at all, please, throw us a few dollars here or there, every little bit helps more than you know. We can’t begin the development of these applications until the full amount is completed. If we are able to find a developer who will develop our applications for cheaper than what we’ve asked here, all proceeds will go towards further development of the website.
This is a non-profit organization, we do not put any of this money in our pockets. 100% of the money from these donations will go completely towards www.slaveryreport.com and development of the Android Applications and the website itself.
Please donate here: